Welcome to Montargis for this first race of the CNE week.
Rightly called the little Venice of the Gâtinais, the sub-prefecture of the Loiret will reveal itself to you in its most beautiful guise, but it is likely to make your head spin during this sprint registered with the CN.
- Reception from 12h30
- Departures from 13h30. Last departures 15h30.
- Closing of the circuits at 16h30.
- Signposting : crossroad avenue du Général De Gaulle and rue du Longeard (48°00’16.6″N 2°44’14.9″E)
- Distance parking – reception : on site
- Distance reception-start : 150m
- Distance arrival-reception: on site
- No refreshment stand / no catering. Numerous bars and restaurants in the city center of Montargis
- No daycare on site
Type of terrain :
Urban – Alternating park and paved areas