For this second day of the race, we headed to the state forest of Montargis for a Middle Distance race that also counts for the National Ranking.
The forest of Montargis became a royal property in the Middle Ages with 4400 ha mainly dedicated to hunting. Today it is a private state domain. Beautiful forest roads, a great diversity of animals and plants, everything is gathered to take a big breath of air on the occasion of this day of competitions.
- Reception from 09h00
- Departures from 10:00 am. Last departures at 15h00.
- Closing of the circuits at 16h30.
- Signposting : Crossroad National Road 7 and Avenue du Général de Gaulle (48°00’13.3″N 2°44’11.6″E)
- Distance parking – reception : on site
- Distance reception-start : 250m
- Distance arrival-reception: on site
- No refreshment stand / no catering
- No daycare on site
Type of terrain :
Valleys, typical terrain of the forests in the Montargis region