After 2 days spent in the region of Montargis, direction the agglomeration of Orleans and the village of Chambon la Forêt for the second Middle Distance race of the CNE week.
The massif of Ingrannes will be used as support for this day of competition. The site of the pond to madame will accommodate the arena.
- Reception from 09h00
- Starts from 10:00 am. Defined by the organization.
- Closing of the circuits at 17h00.
- Signposting : Crossroad route de Rilly / route de Constantine (48°03’24.5″N 2°16’40.5″E)
- Distance parking – reception : between 50m and 1500m
- Distance reception-start : 300m
- Distance arrival-reception: 250m
- Refreshment stand / catering
- No daycare on site
Type of terrain :
Undulating. Alternation of typical Orléans forest and fern areas.
Race announcement :